If you are anything like me and don’t really like salads, I have the salad for you!
This was a quick last minute dinner that I made last night because I had no idea what to have and needed more veggies for the day.
It was fresh, tasty and filling.
Sooooo, here we go!
- 2 cups of Lettuce Mix
- 1.5 cups of spinach
- .5 cups of cucumber
- 3 baby carrots
- 1/8 cup of corn
- 2 tlbs of sundried tomato dressing
- 3/4 cup of chicken breast
- Cook your chicken. I cooked my in the over for 30 minutes from frozen at 425F and then grilled it on my George Forman grill for another 10. I seasoned my chicken with a little bit of salt and pepper. You can really season it with anything you want but because I was making a huge batch of chicken to last the next few days I did that so it will go with anything.
- Once the chicken was done cooking I let it sit on a plate while in a bowl I added my lettuce mix and spinach along with my veggies. You can use any veggies or type of lettuce you want this is just what I had in my fridge.
- Cut the chicken into slices and place on top of the salad.
- Drizzle 2 tablespoons of Kraft Sundried Tomato dressing on top and enjoy!
Keep in Mind!
Salads are super customizable so if there is a veggie you want to add or remove go for it! Same with the meat! You can switch it for some other protein source.
Well thats all for now guys!